XPD 0.00% 1.3¢ xpd soccer gear group limited

SBB connection, page-30

1. 189 Posts.
    If we don't see any clear buyback action tomorrow I might send an email to the company. I got a good response last time. If they actually follow through with the buyback and continue the dividend, that's gotta put to bed fears this is another SBB. If they don't... well I'd seriously reconsider my position.

Just a side note if you actually spend the slightest bit of time looking at SBB's financials you'll notice there's serious issues. Yes a lot of cash in the bank (supposedly) but revenue is declining. There doesn't seem to be much of a plan to turn this around either, they spent a measly $220,000 on advertising their online sales in Q2 of this year. Apart from that I can't see any other clear communication of how they plan to get the company back to growth. On top of that there's errors in their reporting, they had to resubmit 2 appendix 4Cs. And gotta love how the new CFO's credentials include Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.

Anyway time will tell, Ryan1 may very well be right (but I bloody hope not!). Will update everyone if I do contact the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.