SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

SBB dividends be paid in April ?, page-118

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Disconnect between Australia (Sunbridge) and China and I keep hearing it everytime I speak to someone close to the action.
    The run down is the main man (Mr Xu) runs around with a mobile phone in hand, busy busy, and fussing over stores down to little details and very much hands on and all over the day-to-day operations in China.
    I have consistently been told he is a very busy man in regards the business and I've also recently been informed he has connections within the state that help him with this and that which sounds like what everyone has to do over there.
    If your not connected into the communist party your business will not succeed. This also makes sense when recently someone found the pandist brand linked in to a huge state owned company.
    I'm informed the wharehouse is real along with the HQ but that the vast bulk of the stores are floorspace within existing department stores and that there are stand alone pandist stores but again I could not get a number on the stand alones.
    I'm also informed the business is very much bricks and mortar and that the communication issue with Australian investors has very much been raised with the main man (Mr Xu). Also no hints as to a dividend..

Again a disconnect - a tale of 2 countries - different priorities, language and timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.