SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

sbb today, page-30

1. 5,577 Posts.
    All concerns which have constantly been raised have been continuously answered; tell me if you do not want to read the answers from the company or legitimate sources, when will you stop posting them. The company stated why the CFO resigned, yet it appears to still be an issue raised over and over. You even it raised right now still ignoring facts to negatively speculate.

People are even discussing the legitimacy of Grant Thornton, I mean seriously, it's their job and task to check the legitimacy of a company. Anytime a auditing company is seen to be fraudulent, they receive a hefty fine, and almost no future services, they are not stupid. The only issue raised by you not addressed is the individual who purchased shares at 0.20c, and sold at a loss, to which you stated an announcement should be made.

If she knew the company was fraudulent she would've sold immediately; if she wanted to hop out quickly she would've sold within one whole day; no one will ever know the answer but to speculate negatively stating the company must be bad is stupid. Many on here are constantly looking at other peoples investing patterns to see if they should invest or not which is stupid. If you think it's fraudulent sell out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.