SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Dasi, shard price doesn't just go straight up, fear and greed...

1. 1,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Dasi, shard price doesn't just go straight up, fear and greed plus manipulation from the big boys so they get their position. Summary of sbb, seed investors wanted cash and to get some of their investment back, the only way they could sell the volume was to smash the price and stimulate the market. Hence the reason it crashed to 6 cents. Speculators and been cashing in on sbb and after a rise to 15 cents they sold out after making a quick profit, I assume a lot if the guys who got in at cheap prices panicked or took profit and as a result it got back to 10's. All I see from here on is consolidation of price. 35s are not unrealistic in the short term and long term, if the business model stacks up and profits grow as I expect, share price of $1 plus is not unrealistic.

The good thing about the massive sell of by the seed investors is everyone knows about sbb now. Upcoming announcements, operating updates and dividend announcements will only boost the share price and confirm what we already now and what grant Thornton the auditor has signed off on. This is a legitimate company and we have been given a unique gift. cheap buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.