SBM 2.08% 24.5¢ st barbara limited

SBM Analysis

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I’ve recently been performing some analysis to find the ‘next’ big performer in the junior/mid-tier gold mining stocks, here are some thoughts on my own analysis.

The model values the company’s gold in ground and Net Assets (doesn’t take into account future cash flows);

Capture.PNG
    • Share prices were from 3 weeks ago at the time of compiling this summary

SBM – Seems fairly priced at $2.91, potential organic/in-organic growth could provide opportunity for an increased share price
    BDR – Share price only reflects NAV of the company, value of gold in the ground currently not factored into price
    EVN – Seems fairly priced at $2.33
    CDV – seems to be overvalued based on current known gold in the ground and Net Assets
    NST – seems overvalued, but my model doesn’t take into account future cash flows, and NST seems to be the pick of all the stocks in terms of future cash flow.
    RSG – seems fairly priced at 1.14
    RMS – small upside potential for Ramelius of approx. 41%

Interesting recorded video presentations from BDR and RMS at the recent Denver gold forum:

BDR:
    http://www.denvergoldforum.org/dgf17/company-webcast/BDR:AU
    • Most of the directs seem to have played a big part of Kinross/gold corp. Seems to be a super line-up.
    • Drilling results due in the coming weeks, focus on increasing LOM from current 7 years to x

RMS:
    http://www.denvergoldforum.org/dgf17/company-webcast/RMS:AU

SBM:
    Can be found on the denvergoldforum website

Please do your own research, this is just my own model/calculations for my trading strategy only. I don’t not provide financial advice just sharing my thoughts on some small gold mining co.

What is everyone’s thoughts on the above stocks? Which one has the best potential? Thoughts/alternative views welcome.
    Last edited by unclescroodge: 04/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $856.3K 3.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 766966 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 360901 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.3¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 3238709
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.