SBM 0.00% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

SBM-Atlantic Gold Acquisition Analysis, page-4

1. 4,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3967
    Very nice work brianchu82 - have only had a quick skim so far but your analysis seems to accord with my much more superficial analysis that SBM have acquired some very low cost, low-risk accessible ounces of gold but they have had to pay a price for those ounces, i.e. it wasn't a steal and if you want "low cost/low risk ounces" be prepared to pay a premium for them.

As long as the CAD$ price of gold behaves itself then all good.

I have seen some unsourced comments about Bob Vassie mentioning the Deal of Year awards. But with the benefit of hindsight - have a look at the performance of the respective "Diggers of the Year" vs the "Dealer of the Year" - a pretty mixed record in the second column.

Maybe I'm being a little unfair to GOR as they seem to be in an unfortunate orphan period but may eventually come good but the common theme seems to be that the shareholders of the targets often seem to be not the "guys holding the bag" when things come unstuck later on. And hey - its a competitive cyclical industry so we should expect to see our share of glorious failures.

DealersAward.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.8¢ 21.0¢ $513.4K 2.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 807808 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 78837 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.