TMX 33.3% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

I think SBM will emerge as the major player in counting the Iron...

1. 72 Posts.
    I think SBM will emerge as the major player in counting the Iron Mountain takeover bid for TMX.
    Why ?
    1)SBM hold 10% of TMX.They have an asset to protect.
    2)SBM have a gold plant within trucking distance of Bundarra. Bundarra has 320,000oz with outstanding near mine exploration upside. Coogee can be sold.
    3)SBM must have supported the booting of Zohar and his pal otherwise Zohar would still be there and if a merger of Iron Mountain and TMX was a good idea SBM would have supported it. Instead they supported booting Zohar.
    4)SBM will be most interested in protecting it's asset and they are 100 times larger than TMX or IRM. SBM are quite capable of making a scrip bid of their own.
    5) With a mkt cap of $4.5m TMX is cheap by any standard.
    6) A scrip bid for TMX by SBM would make sense and read well for SBM management.
    7) TMX shareholders would likely support a SBM bid because they'll get a good liquid gold stock and be paid a better price. My guess would be a bid of 1 SBM for 4 TMX shares valuing TMX at around $0.0925cps. SBM would then effectivley be paying $25 per resource oz using scrip. Coogee and the other assets come free of charge.

Would be interested to hear other views.

Climate Change
    Yes it does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $517 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1686526 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9392551 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.