SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

Brewster,I hold a few of the oppies and must admit have almost...

1. 259 Posts.
    Brewster,

I hold a few of the oppies and must admit have almost written them off. I know we still have until June.....That is a big movement in share price if the oppies will be worthwhile exercising. Last week Michael Ruane sold all his oppies, that does not help my confidence at all. Also you mention "rights issue", it has been said before, but any rights issue is not applicable to option holders, unless you exercise, is this correct. Below is a paragraph taken from Solbec site relating to the options. Is there anything they can do to help the option holders, if there is no increase in share price from here? ie. Extension of exercise date???

"There are no participating rights or entitlements inherent in the Options and holders will not be entitled to participate in new issues of capital offered or made to shareholders during the currency of the Options. However, the Company will ensure that for the purposes of determining entitlements to any such issue, the books closing date will be at least 10 Business Days after the issue is announced. This will give optionholders the opportunity to exercise their Options prior to the date for determining entitlements to participate in any such issue"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.