SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

sbr @ africa downunder 29/8/13, page-16

1. 8,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    still cant see what the conference in Africa has to do with news being put out??

some clarity needs to be made here. is it something management is actually saying to people here??? or is it hyena talk??

imho any news being released will be long overdue and if we are talking results from operations several months back, mostly it will be forgotten. and i cite the 50 meters @ 1.3%
    result as one to remember. no impact what so ever!

sabre has nullified its ability to report exciting news by its inability to circumvent the excessive time delays on the assays, which is says are beyond its control.

i think to say any one attributing any news flow between now and the end of the month having been caused by urgency of the conference is pure fiction.

same can be said for the digger and dealers conference.. news is not being pushed out before the conferences there.. companies will just act on news as it happens and there is nothing that can be gained by sabres presentation, for 15 minutes in the conference, its just about telling the same story and perhaps adding a little from the last conference, but essentially nothing at the conference presentation will impact on sabres future.

i think, given the excessive delays, sabre should cut its reporting to a minimum, report every few months or quarterly. and try to present a better picture in larger time steps. show a clear expansion of a resource, which in turn gives it a greater value.

the confusion on schlangental, and the fact that sabre is not drilling it past the last holes it is doing now with the new rig, can add more confusion to the share If your not following up at schlang, then does it paint a picture that its viewed negatively by the company and hence sabre is marked dowm?? what will be the message? huge discovery at schlang guys.. but we at sabre dont want to explore it yet or give you as shareholders a resource value to it!! ???????

my view is that if you start an expansion drilling program then stop, must say something. but i think the core value has to be guchab, so get in there and crank up ops!!

we had once a base price of .26 attributed.. which was based on drilling from pad 1, sabre has been unable to even keep that value for its investors, whom imho must be livid! we know that each share was trading multiple times a day in that pump and dump zone of trading post pad 1 hole 1. but imho the sad news is that the investors whom put in capital have to be respected and their investment in sabre must be paramount to the board. sabre needs to get back some base value that really stands for something, my biggest fear is that going off half cocked at schlang then stopping ops there will have as negative an effect as any positive news from there can deliver.

just chewin the fat here while we wait for something from sabre.. but groundhog days are increasing month to month now!! so we are left to speculate on hyena gossip now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.