SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Very interesting debate.But: the JORC drilling is planned and...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Very interesting debate.

But: the JORC drilling is planned and mechanical - should exploration stop? Schlangental is on trend so it's not quite a case of chasing moonbeams. They've referred to their modelling of the deposits and they need to keep up the data flow. They only 'borrowed' the new drill for a short period. Perhaps Schlangental is a continuation of Guchab but with a fault in between(?).

Kaskara is different because it is on a different trend. They've said why they have deferred further exploration there: expensive to drill (and more expensive to mine). A JORC for Kaskara might be of limited value to the company if underground workings would be necessary to harvest the minerals.

The analyst reports issued in Dec. 2012 and Jan. 2013 suggested potential value of Guchab of more than 10x that of Border so should they use their cash to mine Border? or should they use their cash to explore the Guchab-Kombat trend?

The delays are very frustrating but, by conserving cash, the company's operations are independent of the company's ability to raise further capital. GED was mentioned. There are common directors and they will probably wish to avoid getting SBR into a similar cash-starved situation (thank goodness).

When they have completed the Guchab JORC drilling programme they will need to deploy the drills and the crews onto the next stage of the exploration programme. That might be Schlangental and the geos are doing the prep work. They can't have the crews and drills idle whilst they think of what next to do.

All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.