SBR 6.67% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

SBR - Capital Raise, page-26

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Interesting that in regards to the 200,000,000 proposed in Resolution 3. to be approved by shareholders at the forthcoming meeting. So really this calculation ought to ' imply ' that the weighted average price traded in the 5 days was in fact .003125 cents.

So it would appear to me that the ' Smart ' money was that which had read the Meeting Announcement , and then got themselves positioned at the exact same price these fortunate few ended up getting their shares for......sneaky.png

So what's half a Pip amongst friends ....and one has to wonder why they then went straight for the Capital Raise .....though a Manager when the Meeting Resolutions ' Painted ' a completely different picture with ANY potential raise happening down the track and at the Director's discretion.

The only reason I can think of is that they felt the SP was nearing the point when it was going to ' Bolt ' out of the gates .....so they needed to act quickly in establishing the price at the most Favorable for the Fortunate Few Soph's.

in my opinion it certainly brings a whole new meaning to the acronym F.F.S ....biggrin.png

(c)the issue price of the Shares will be not less than 80% of the volumeweighted average price for Shares calculated over the 5 days on whichsales in the Shares are recorded before the day on which the issue ismade or, if there is a prospectus, over the last 5 days on which sales in thesecurities were recorded before the date the prospectus is signed. TheCompany will not receive any other consideration for the issue of theShares;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $10.86K 771.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42900 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 316971 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.