SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

I have discussed the company previously including my views on...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    I have discussed the company previously including my views on each of the projects and each of the tenements. I see your posts entirely centred around blaming the company for your own past poor decisions. This is childish, churlish behaviour. Most adults learn from their unpleasant experiences and use the lessons to make better decisions in the future. Continuing to blame the company for actions they may have taken years ago is just poor form. Infantile and boring and ignores the potential that exists today.

We all make bad decisions when we invest at the hardscrabble end of the market. Most juniors don't make the big time and most drilling campaigns fail. It's speculative and the results usually binary. Win or lose. Red or black. The fact that SBR has failed at each of its previous projects is not a surprise. This is how it rolls. But you only need one good project to reverse all the past misfortunes. I hope you are able to dust yourself off, find another opportunity and grab it with both hands. We're all here to make money and I want you to succeed as much as anyone else.

I'm only here for the Andover lithium tenements. Andover East has a pegmatite sticking out of the ground and samples will be taken when the tenement is approved, which I'm expecting before the end of January. Andover North East is along strike from Azure's project and the DMIRS database shows the granite (pegmatite) rock and geology that support AZS's project running into our ground. The announcements released by the company provide data on why Dugdale pegged and or purchased these tenements and I don't need to repeat any of it here other than to say Duggers appears confident. You can find additional supporting information on several of his recent Youtube presentations that posters on this thread have kindly provided the links to.

More broadly, we've seen Rio, MinRes, Gina, SQM, Albermarle and others in a mad scramble to peg all potential lithium ground in the Goldfields and Pilbara. SBR has projects in both districts. Around our Pilbara projects, we are seeing smoke everywhere. RDN, ERW and others. I don't see a lithium district anywhere on the planet with this level of potential and interest and want to be part of it and I wouldn't be in SBR if it didn't have these projects. This is like investing in Pilbara iron ore projects in the 1950s or Kambalda nickel projects in the 1970s. A once in a generation opportunity. Why would you not want to be part of it? A lottery chance for a 50 bagger.

The Cave Hill project has soil anomalies of 50ppm lithium on a 400 metre spaced sampling program. This is low grade. I like to see 400 to 500ppm to get excited. The sampling distance of 400 metres is reconnaissance width spacing and Duggers has said he will do more sampling at a tighter and more meaningful 50 metre spacing. This will give us a better idea of the value here. He also believes the lithium potential of Nepean South is greater than Cave Hill and we will see reconnaissance distance sampling results from this project in coming weeks.

The nickel at Sherlock Bay is low grade at around 0.5% while Nepean South has better grades at around 1.2 percent but on thin widths. I'm not convinced by these results but there may be further potential and the company seems to remain positive. Grades over 1.5% nickel on fat widths is what we're looking for.

There are also uranium and gold projects that I'm not really interested in or focussed on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $8.439K 477.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 193532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 354166
Last updated 14.23pm 03/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.