SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

sbr - guchab & kaskara, page-19

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    So the breakdown of what we had and where we are going, have I answers 'publicly' to all my questions asked in the not so long ago NO, yet am I a little more content INDEED.

Before I go into specifics announcement wise let me state for the record that I am ST Buy SBR for the LT future - I believe that the 'intelligent investor' is now positioning themselves accordingly.

In line with the above my current issues when reviewing the detail of today:

(a) No visuals of core from the outstanding assays on completed holes of Pad 5
    (b) No information provided on core at depth from holes. colour / disseminated / continuous at areas / possible entry into sulfide??
    (c) Potential discussion on trend at depth i.e. further discussion of holes 16 & 17.

A shareholder should not have to call the company up to query such things every time an announcement is out; simply wastes company employee time / funds etc.

Now on that note, I am particularly happy with the grade YET this was to be expected, as I posted diagrammatically a month or so back. Should the company have waited a little longer to bring all the results out; question may be "Why didn't they"? Could this be a tell tale sign of the negative OR positive things to come? On one hand I have people stipulating 100m+ and on the other hand I have the company providing me with ... well 'not much to go on'! Is this a trick to keep the ST minded trading investor away ... was coming weeks provided 'tongue in cheek'?

All I do know is that you do not do a follow-up hole at 90 degrees IF you hit absolutely nothing at -80 degrees, thus we in my opinion have at least two holes (with one) backtracked to Pad 1 of greater than 120m; potentially diagrammatically one greater than 150m. Now either of those holes come up with 1%+ Cu (and Silver credits) then you are looking at a vastly different Tonnage picture - in fact my $120m market cap may become conservative. Area (at present) theoretically is 100m (60m + 40m) i.e. N/S extension by 50m (width?) x 130m (oxidised area / conservatively withdrawn distance) = 650k T cubic area x $1900 (conservative insitu given context) = $1.235b*1.2% = $14.82m BUT we will likely achieve increases from silver credits / greater tonnage as Guchab exploration continues AND of course 'sulfide zone'!! At present this may not seem like a lot YET to the cunning investor things are turning out seemingly fruitful - watch this space. Today's close is back at Pb/Zn economic deposit and cash and cash equivalents - Guchab is STILL not factored in?

Today the announcement was to drive out your ST SBR holders. Why else state 'next week' and then delay a day for T+3 disadvantage AND then bring out what a geo fundamentalist would have already somewhat known?

People this is now a BUY, there is no doubt in my mind that the next lot of assays / lengths will be more spectacular than what the market is prepared for - may have even taken the geo's on site (company floor) by surprise!!

Here is to the next announcement, buying until it comes - certainly a last chance in my opinion ... we might catch you Sirius investors yet!!

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $8.01K 541.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 360037 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.