SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

So the breakdown of what we had and where we are going, have I...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    So the breakdown of what we had and where we are going, have I answers 'publicly' to all my questions asked in the not so long ago NO, yet am I a little more content INDEED.

Before I go into specifics announcement wise let me state for the record that I am ST Buy SBR for the LT future - I believe that the 'intelligent investor' is now positioning themselves accordingly.

In line with the above my current issues when reviewing the detail of today:

(a) No visuals of core from the outstanding assays on completed holes of Pad 5
    (b) No information provided on core at depth from holes. colour / disseminated / continuous at areas / possible entry into sulfide??
    (c) Potential discussion on trend at depth i.e. further discussion of holes 16 & 17.

A shareholder should not have to call the company up to query such things every time an announcement is out; simply wastes company employee time / funds etc.

Now on that note, I am particularly happy with the grade YET this was to be expected, as I posted diagrammatically a month or so back. Should the company have waited a little longer to bring all the results out; question may be "Why didn't they"? Could this be a tell tale sign of the negative OR positive things to come? On one hand I have people stipulating 100m+ and on the other hand I have the company providing me with ... well 'not much to go on'! Is this a trick to keep the ST minded trading investor away ... was coming weeks provided 'tongue in cheek'?

All I do know is that you do not do a follow-up hole at 90 degrees IF you hit absolutely nothing at -80 degrees, thus we in my opinion have at least two holes (with one) backtracked to Pad 1 of greater than 120m; potentially diagrammatically one greater than 150m. Now either of those holes come up with 1%+ Cu (and Silver credits) then you are looking at a vastly different Tonnage picture - in fact my $120m market cap may become conservative. Area (at present) theoretically is 100m (60m + 40m) i.e. N/S extension by 50m (width?) x 130m (oxidised area / conservatively withdrawn distance) = 650k T cubic area x $1900 (conservative insitu given context) = $1.235b*1.2% = $14.82m BUT we will likely achieve increases from silver credits / greater tonnage as Guchab exploration continues AND of course 'sulfide zone'!! At present this may not seem like a lot YET to the cunning investor things are turning out seemingly fruitful - watch this space. Today's close is back at Pb/Zn economic deposit and cash and cash equivalents - Guchab is STILL not factored in?

Today the announcement was to drive out your ST SBR holders. Why else state 'next week' and then delay a day for T+3 disadvantage AND then bring out what a geo fundamentalist would have already somewhat known?

People this is now a BUY, there is no doubt in my mind that the next lot of assays / lengths will be more spectacular than what the market is prepared for - may have even taken the geo's on site (company floor) by surprise!!

Here is to the next announcement, buying until it comes - certainly a last chance in my opinion ... we might catch you Sirius investors yet!!

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $8.01K 541.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 360037 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.