SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

sbr - guchab & kaskara, page-20

1. 4,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Good post Niclou, TU.

Some good insights into the possible reasoning for the manner of the announcement today, that is, only 2 holes and following announcement in the coming weeks. Long term holders with strong hands should result in less SP volatility and greater appreciation.

Not sure if I completely follow this statement;

"All I do know is that you do not do a follow-up hole at 90 degrees IF you hit absolutely nothing at -80 degrees, thus we in my opinion have at least two holes (with one) backtracked to Pad 1 of greater than 120m; potentially diagrammatically one greater than 150m"

Is the 90 degrees azimuth? Perhaps you could elaborate please mate.

Just to add to the discussion after having some time to better analyse the announcement/diagrams it would appear that the first three holes were drilled on the same azimuth of 41 degrees over dips of -40, -60 and -80 then they turned thru approx 120 degrees and drilled hole 16(110m), 17(159m) and 18(132m) at dips of -49,-65 and -80 rspectively. In a manner creating an almost vertical arc at 120 degrees between the two fans. Now imo as Niclou mentioned you just wouldnt do that if you wernt seeing good mineralisation, especially over those lengths of intervals.

The next two holes 19(153m) and 20(??m) have been turned just a little further at azimuth of 180 and 170 degress and then drilled at dips of -55 and -40 degrees respectively. This signifies to me that the mineralisation then trends further down towards the valley floor. On this basis of heel toe drilling they will possibly then move down towards the valley floor and drill back to pad 5 continuing the same process seen between pad 1 and pad 5. Also due to being at a lower RL or level they will be able to drill at depth below pad 5. The money shot for primary sulfides perhaps.

All in all this is starting to look like a significant mineralised system however we need the next set of results to confirm where this is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.