sbs doco shows the difference, page-2

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re:lord: sbs doco shows the difference lordy: "Using his father's money and influence to dodge the draft he was a "good time boy." Drinking and partying his way through the whole thing."

But then, you see, lordy, he... FOUND THE LORD! AMEN!

You see, the LORD, gave him lots of sheep and they all bend their heads whenever he goes past and say, bahhhhhh, bahhhhhh, you're da LORD! We vote for da LORD! (Who also believes Plushtek's Bulltwangs about Israel being God's gift to da jews, etc, etc, etc!)

It's a mess, elpus! A right old mess!
    Have respect for the office? After what the likes of Nixon and Reagan and the two Bushes have done to it? After Kissinger walking through its halls?

I'll have to wait quite a while before that stench leaves the place and I can give it a second look, let alone respect!

Have respect for the Republicans? For starting illegal wars everywhere? For being the toy boys of big corporations? For squeezing the blood out of every 3rd world country? For creating the "post 911" pre-emptive strike, era? For putting on the pedestal non-elected village idiots?

No, not yet!
    Not that I have a particular sympathy with the other mob but respect has to be earned not scorned.

Otherwise, I'm glad you saw the show and came out of it bearing the right conclusion and with your eyes wide open rather than even more blinded like some of the others here.
    Good on ya and sorry for the diatribe! It's getting a wee late!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.