IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

SBS News - Profit up 22%, page-5

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Nihilism, what you say is correct and those who want to be conservative can assume the early 30's is fair value. I'm betting the growth will be at least 71% and much higher due to the mother of all markets UK about to fire up with 4 times the size. Lets remember this stellar result was primarily from Australia and the UK has the same easy platform for us to replicate.

Last time I went to the AGM, Thorpey had this wonderful Pommy accent and so did Drew Kelton the Chairman who is also a big wig at T Mobile in the US I think.

It's therefore no surprise they signed every major carrier in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland to remind all of the reach) with no outlay other than the usual lawyers fees for the contract, some flights and one or two local reps. Each telco gets a very handy clip for doing stuff all and the punters get to play their games on the bus or train. Win-win-win.

That little 71% surprise may very well look mediocre this time next year and I think others are starting to agree with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.