IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

SBS News - Profit up 22%, page-73

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    People complaining about MBE's performance is baffling me. I have invested (for me) huge sums in business I thought would be great growth stories or value businesses only to have BODs stretch the truth, fail to perform and walk away with millions while leaving companies in tatters.
    I wished I had an entry point as low as Longshot but I don't. However long term I can see this being $1-$2 or if they really do well and lady luck is with them who knows $3-$4 range.
    I agree people have made a killing with property in Australia but for ages I have viewed this country as a property bubble (many might not agree) with a generation of people and pollies more than happy to screw the future generations. I see it in my work everyday.
    At some point the shit will hit the fan with property IMO but MBE will for the foreseeable future grow and hopefully reward the loyal long term holders. I just wished I had the foresight to see what longshot saw in this business at an earlier entry point instead of holding most of my wealth in analyst recommended dogs or former market darlings. For me MBE will recover some of the much lost $$$ done from me investing in those other poorly run businesses. At least one thing I learnt from those dogs was patience and developed a strong stomach. MBE is a ride I am happy to be on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.