IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

SBS News - Profit up 22%, page-75

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Nice summation Japan and you are correct with lots of former darlings and pie in the sky stocks which defy normal investing logic. MBE is not going to rocket to 50c in 3 weeks, but rather keep heading north with each earnings upgrade like Tuesday. I'm not surprised it has come back today but presents once again a very nice entry point for those who want to accumulate more for the 1-2 year view.

My view is the UK will surprise everyone and really ramp up turnover and profit with turnover in 2-3 years of $100 mil plus and profit of $20 mil with increasing margins from 15%. I could be wrong on this but I haven't been so far with a stack of faith in the business plan to become a swift global leader in the mobile marketing and payments space.

I've also said many times if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it is in fact a duck. Very comforting with plenty of my hard earned on the line.

And on Tuesday it was making a lovely quacking noise with an incredibly bright future IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.