re: dlux and georgie girl...moore recants! YakMaybe no one...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: dlux and georgie girl...moore recants! Yak

Maybe no one responded to your post because you are not worth responding to!!!!!

I have already clearly stated my opinion of Moore but the explaination of the Bin Laden flights after Sep 11 does not stand up either.

This Clarke guy says the bit about the Bin Laden flights should not have appeared in the film, yet moore asked the question regarding these flights 12 months ago and until the release of the movie this question to my knowledge has remained unanswered, why??? maybe if it was answered earlier truthfully it would not have been the "centre piece" for Moore's film.

This Clarke guy accepting responsibility is also it bit hard to accept, he is claiming he alone is responsible for approving these flights, flights that took place when all domestic flights in the country were supposed to be grounded, this white house official approved flying the Bin Ladens out of the country without the knowledge and involvement of people high up in the administration in positions in real power - what a load of Bullsh!t

No doubt you accept this explaination but then it would not be the first time you have accepted some outragous garbage as being the truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.