SBW 6.06% 6.2¢ shekel brainweigh ltd

SBW chart, page-2

1. 17,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3684
    That’s a lot of volume Sky-san,
    I just had a quick look and Shekel Brainweigh, as per the name, seems to be a brainy kind of weighing technology?

....and I am sure @verce or someone else has already posted this link but here again is a quick summary of one of SBW’s products ... it appears to be a ‘brainier’ version of a vending machine;
    Shekel Brainweigh’s Innovendi AUTONOMOUS MICRO MARKET.

Note also the March 31, 2020 Trading Update referencing trials;
    “The Retail Innovation division has received orders for its Product Aware Technology solutions, including a trial of the Capsule in Europe, and a first order for a trial in Australia.

- the ‘Product Aware Technology’ mentioned there sound interesting - shelves and bays that enable ‘frictionless shopping’ *

And they sell baby warmers* too according to verce’s most useful summary from July 31......
    [SEE THAT POST HERE] .
    (Hello verce you have helped build a beautifully accessible forum. Thank you on behalf of me and a host of more silent others).​
    (And hello again Saragian and mercy being again for drawing my attention to this interesting company - on behalf of me and a host of more silent others)​
    .....(* And is a Shekel Brainweigh baby warmer a kind of hi tech blanket?**)​

.... from the Intel link on @Resoal3 ‘s post 03/07/20 [here] another teaser re BRW potential ....
    ‘Enlightening Retail Shelves

Imagine if a store’s shelf could tell exactly what’s on it… Notify in real time about every product on or taken from it. Imagine shoppers buying autonomously… Call it Grab & Go, Autonomous Store or Frictionless Shopping – this is the future of retail.

Shekel Brainweigh Retail Innovation Division is leading the way to the Autonomous Store with groundbreaking Product Aware Technology. Our commitment is to deliver highly accurate, easy to deploy and cost effective products - Smart Shelves, Autonomous Vending Machines and Micro-Markets - using our vast experience in precise weighing, Artificial Intelligence and IoT.

We provide brick-and-mortar retailers with powerful digital tools to stay profitable in a disrupted world of rising E-commerce and on-line shopping: 24/7 availability, frictionless customer experience, the “missing link” for perfect inventory management and eventually Autonomous Store.’
    https://marketplace.intel.com/s/partner/a5S3b000000RvTkEAK/shekel-brainweigh-limited?language=en_US

Sadly no mention of the baby warmers.
    ** But I looked at the website, and the SBW baby warmers are actually for use in incubators providing life sustaining assisted thermoregulation ...
    “Shekel's precision weighing systems for the OEM healthcare sector were the first in the world to be integrated into incubators and warmers used for premature babies.
    Bring us your design and we’ll customize the scale to fit your requirements.“

https://shekelbrainweigh.com/oem-healthcare

It would be interesting to know how many incubator brands [of at least 39 companies] use the Shekel technology ?

More interesting to see if there are truly ate a few more ‘shekels’ from these levels ?
    After the back test?
    I might need to weigh this up.....

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 10/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $248 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38464 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 2992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.