SBW 0.00% 6.2¢ shekel brainweigh ltd

Ann: SBW collaboration with Hitachi Europe gains momentum, page-6

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    This article is somewhat concerning:

Israeli Computer Vision Startup Raises $60 Million To Expand ‘Frictionless’ Checkout (forbes.com)

Tesco declined comment beyond a statement from Tesco CTO Guus Dekkers who said, “We’re delighted to be working with Trigo as they continue to grow their business. Together, we have made great progress testing the frictionless checkout solution in our trial store in Welwyn Garden City and we are excited by this technology and the opportunities it brings.”The 3,000-square-foot trial store is located at Tesco headquarters, about 20 miles from London. In addition to Tesco, the Trigo system has been tested in Shufersal, Israel’s largest retailer with more than $3 billion (U.S.) annual revenue. In 2018, Shufersal struck an agreement to retrofit 272 stores with Trigo’s system over time.

I do note this other part of the article:

A fresh capital injection of $60 million last week and pacts with four of the world’s largest grocery retailers form the springboard to put Trigo’s cashier-free checkout system into thousands of stores, says Michael **ay, CEO of the computer vision company.In what period of time? “A few years,” **ay tells me. “Not too many years,” he adds in an understated tone one uses while removing lint from a lapel.

Hmmmmmmm. I think this update out of competitor has an upside as it is demonstrative of the available market.

Also has the downside that it is a competitor. The article could also be an example of a bullish marketing of itself.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58843 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 71415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.