OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

The approval of the expansion of sc55 is indeed very...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The approval of the expansion of sc55 is indeed very interesting.

1/ This would not have been applied for and granted overnight so when was it applied for? Was it applied for before the announcement of the BHP option farm in aggreement?

2/Since the initial spike in share price from the BHP option announcement there has been a steady trend up in the share price with no real news to keep the momentum going and if anything, a capping of the share price at around 10.5-11.5 cents, but with good volumes changing hands.

3/ "In consideration Otto has agreed to grant BHPB
    exclusivity to review the entire seismic data base and exercise an option to farmin to SC55." asx release 15th Jan 2010.
    - What was already known that caused BHP to have the above clause, and is seismic data being reviewed at a lot faster rate than people presume.

4/ Is the expanded area to sc55 closer to shore, and does it include the areas around the ,Kamonga-1,and Paragua A-1X existing wells- these wells are in 100m of water or less and are proof of existing oil fields.

5/Looking at the leads B1, A4,and A3 and the fact that no 2d seismic was done in the area outside of the old SC55 to the east, in the area of Paragua A-1X, yet there is good leads at the top and bottom of this area, it would seem that SC55 has more to it than meets the eye. Is the new and existing area of SC55 a look a like Marantao- faulted and possibly connected, but 7-10 times larger than Marantao- time will tell but remember this area is considered an extention of the Borneo oil fairway.

These are some of my thoughts based on the information available., and to me this looks very promising in terms of success and farm in. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $104.4K 8.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 10331121 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 9494694 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.