RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sc and the rrs thread. rrs similar to ura

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So many questions I would like to reply to, but must address the questions getting asked more frequently now about SC's current market position...
    posters such as Reyni, and Plep have addressed this same question multiple times, and others....Ive tried to ignore this ignorant posting but it always comes back to the same point... I must reply, and I will below this post of Reyni which posts similar points to others but in a rather crude way by talking poker which is what I play and host...

Reyni said
    "Little crude,
    You obviosly cant see past your own investment principles and safety net. The risk reward suits me. It doesn't suit you. I prefer to play cards rather than deal them. More exciting and more rewarding when you get it right. Try your skills at playing, you may find it more rewarding spiritually and definitely more rewarding financially when done right. Dealers go home proud they took money or proud they gave away what wasnt theirs. Sad and mundane. Life's not about being right or wrong. I'm not scared of losing money. You are. Hence your philosophy and mine. Just don't tell people how to eat there eggs. We all like em different. I like em all ways depending on my mood."

sc reply,
    Hey Reyni, plep and others...
    Ive started another thread so as to not detract from the main issue of RRSO conversion "rrso. option holders.listen up" thread....
    an attempt by others making expectations of a rise of RRS by 65%in one month or else the Options are worthless, mad beating......
    What Shrewd Crude is up to right now on the markets seems to be a big issue within the RRS thread.....my position has been addressed many times by other posters and I now have to respond...I seem more of an important issue than that of RRS, which is the big concern for me... but hey, lets attack SC because we can... it is still 1 vs 100.... hes still winning the only correct position here at RRS over the last month...
    .... he has an outstanding pick on rrso, and all seems to be holding well...

....Did anyone see my pick of Target energy... TEX.... picked it here many times before.... up 19% today....Ive picked AED which went up 500, and up almost 750% at one stage, still got it on a buy... sold that to invest in NWE which has a royalty over AED field... that shot up 66% on 80% of my wealth this year... picked CUE at very top of market at 22c.... now above 23c, hit 24.5 today.... picked nzood at 10.5c boomed to over 30c....nzood in dec 2006 picked up over 50%..... bought PRE at 3.2c, sold at 3.8c 3 weeks later..... ive also ridden PPP from 11c to 17c with a major chunk of my wealth last year. picked PSA at $1.4 range... Ive picked OSH. tap. oel. coe. hzn and disclosed it on SC's oil picks...Ive taken on many other respectable oilers as picks... whats your beef with a kid thats made picks since Dec last year only and has called them all right....
    Plep,
    I never told anyone what to do when markets went bad, I just told others what I'se doing because I felt that I had to fully disclose after making picks in the market place
    The Only other poster that has made pick after pick successfully is Duncan Macgregor that I know of and hes in NZ... no one here has made pick after pick because RRS has fallen as expected and all others apart from me got it wrong, so narrh ne narhh ne narh na....... rrso is next...
    and you all will continue to get it wrong... oscar announcement or not? im backing the right horse....
    I said I'd never post here again if rrso conversion was successful....I stick by that
    Reyni, why are you trying to explain your argument with poker...im a dealer and a player, whats your point?...
    I deal final table only...
    I havenot yet covered my current situation... and I will now.... some posters here have large positions and millions of dollars of other assets... so if your shares fell over then thats ok, because you have other assets like houses, bank deposits, businesses, liquditys. such as precious metals etc etc.. for someone with smaller wealth it is a decision of off or on only....for me ive created a position to be well up on a student loan over the last 4 years, but with most growth in last 2 years.. in an attempt to come out of uni this year with a degree and up on student loan with a profit column... ive been lucky to have made picks like these and have increased risk at times in an effort to take on bigger return which sometimes didnot pay off successfully......
    because Im 22 I have 80years to go right?....in a rising market I can always pick a stock... and if market falls then I am better off.... you see, all I lose is time...! what is time to some of you old coggers?....
    some of you are too old to risk time... I sold also, because I never understood this new market risk...I Picked stocks and thats what i did successfully... I wasnot a picker of market risk....
    discount rate has now risen for companys, large US companies are facing higher rate for issued bonds as a increased component cost of raising debt...
    If you want to have ago at me about my historical picks then you can address them here...
    If you have a problem with my current market situation which is not to hold stocks, then have ago at me here....
    I think 2 weeks ago you lot were stoked that RRS went into trading halt and then suspension...in 4 years I hadnot seen a swing in market conditions like that we had weeks ago... and Im not prepared to lose a great start in life even if it is a shot at something a little better... ise up 10k and it pulled back to just over 30k within one month...... Im already better off and when im 30 I may be able to bury a crap stock like this in a flurry of selling to cause liquidation.... hahhahaha... the dreammm.... narh, haha...foney stocks like rrs deserve it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.