RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sc and the rrs thread. rrs similar to ura, page-19

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    blackburn,
    Im not here to answer your questions...
    or anyone elses...
    you can email me if you have any problems....
    and that you have...

You or no-one will ever really understand my knowledge of RRS, because I will never devour to you all what I know.... Im happy to go along the lines of unresearched etc.... remember that Im the only one making all the correct picks here...

Im here because im following the RRS story and watching it unfold from a sideline perspective .... sitting on the sidelines is far more lucurative than to be vested....Im really interested to see if RRS does make this holy grail af announcements... Im happy to catch a few posters out again and take a position which is extremely in favour of RRSO being worthless...

RUM have sent out the soldiers to push RRS, and have their necks on the line wih the only way out being a big big announcement...
    when RUM uncovered my personal details...
    and in response I posted my email address because it was no problem to get ahold of, when those cronies were snooping through all my historical posts...
    ... Ive since had between 6-12 emails in my support of RRS, and not one has emailed anything negative....
    including that of Blackburn....
    so it is rather a surprise to me, for you go against me now blackburn....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.