RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Shrewd,My message to you on SS related to the publication of...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    Shrewd,

My message to you on SS related to the publication of your email address on this website. I found that wrong then and still find that wrong. I was also at an earlier point interested in an alternative opinion being that I have followed Range for a long time (as a holder and observer) and am interested in valid points of view that do not mirror my thinking. Nobody learns when it is just yes people everywhere. It has become apparent soon after that you are extremely subjective in your approach to Range and that is the basis of my conclusion that it is not worth listening to most of what you say.

Beyond that, the more you post here the more I am noticing similarities to other past personalities who have become obsessed with a company.

I'm also a little concerned at your seeming enjoyment of the share price going down just because you picked it. Many long term holders are bleeding on the options and I do not think it is appropriate to wish that a share goes down.

Further, by not answering the simple question I posed indicates to me that you have closed your mind to Range and would not accept that it has potential even if there have been many issues relating to timelines etc over past years. It is an absolute cop out on your behalf that you a long time posting on this company and cannot answer a simple question... but it doesn't surprise me PS wouldn't have done that either and I think that you resemble him uncannily.

You have blown in with what at first appeared to be something to say... the more you have posted and obsessed over RRS the more it is easier to lump you in a category of an obsessive downramper. Also would not surprise me if you were paid to do so but that is for another post.

I hope that makes it clear!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.