FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

So your most recent thesis revolves around a screenshot of part...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    So your most recent thesis revolves around a screenshot of part of an email, that wasn't sent to you?

A screenshot of part of an email that yourself and a couple of acquaintances are using to try and discredit the company here and on other social media?
    So who are we to believe? Some disgruntled non holders concerned that the success of this company may impact their chosen investment? Or the actual company itself that has refuted these claims (see webinar presentation) and is currently proceeding with big players who actually know what is important that are currently going over the finer details.

Yourself (and acquaintances) have actually made me and others bother to ask around to see if this is potentially an issue. All I'll say is that these claims are laughable and I am more than comfortable this is far from even a potential issue.

The continued hearsay is absolute nonsense and I'll refer you back to the webinar where the chairman was extremely strongly spoken regarding these types of posts regarding these matters and I can only assume that was directed primarily at yourself.

I'm looking forward to this being proved to be a non issue when this project has a clear path to production soon enough, backed by actual experts who actually know. Obviously only when they put their money and reputation on the line is when we will be able to call you out on all of this, so for the time being there is no point in anyone bothering.

But I'm very much looking forward to whatever potential issue you and your cronies come up with next. I thought a screenshot of part of Ron's email was perhaps a little beyond crazed conspiracy theorist level to base all of this on, however nonetheless looking forward to seeing the next plan of attack pop up soon enough once this one starts to fade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.