MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

In my opinion, at Current Lake they have;2700m x 40m x 40m @...

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    In my opinion, at Current Lake they have;
    2700m x 40m x 40m @ 2.8SG = 12Mt @ 2.5g/t PGE 0.4% Ni, 0.3% Cu
    Equivalent to 1 million ounces of 2.5 g/t PGE's with credits of 48Kt Ni and 36Kt Cu as byproducts.
    In-situ value around 2.4 Bn PGE + 1.12B Ni + 0.2B Cu = $3.7Bn

Which is pretty handy. If you follow my logic and assumptions. But I'll put a proviso in here; this will be an initial JORC Inferred resource you won't readily see till Christmas.

Now, as your pet geo, I'll rate these other magnetic anomalies which Magma has fingered as part of the same intrusion. I rate them highly, mainly because they are linked by the E-W linear feature, and secondly because of the setting of the Current Lake and Beaver Lake intrusives already drilled. I am seeing here in the geology, evidence that this intrusive episode seems to have formed as a series of dykes and sills of extremely hot magma, and seems to be contiguous. You have the hallmarks - peridotites with semi-massive and strongly disseminated sulphides in the basal portions, and the hybrid zone at the top suggesting the intrusions are chewing up the country rock - all classic hallmarks of Voisey's Bay and intrusive nickel-PGE systems in general.

What this means is that this whole system, which appears flat-lying, could be the same intrusive unit. You'll probably see pods of diffuse sulphides, with high tenor PGE's, developed at the thicker blobs and "pipes", collecting near turbulent bottlenecks, etc. It's a real world class target if I don't say so myself.

But, early days. Go overcook yourselves if you want, but I'm going to sit and hold a while longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.