GMG 0.31% $35.57 goodman group

Quote "I think GMG might be the last SPP"I don't think this is...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Quote "I think GMG might be the last SPP"

I don't think this is correct. I have 7 stocks right now that have either just done or announced cap raising.
    NAB, RHC, BOQ, GMG, BLY, AMC and GNS

And to preempt any questions, it was no accident. My research was good, but the timing is killing me.

The problem is to find money to apply for all over-subscriptions which are due (except RHC), like, in the next 2 weeks.

In regards to stocks you mentioned, in my opinion, SDG is one of the least likely stocks to raise. Not sure why would you think that a company performing a buy back would do a cap raise. Kind of a contradiction in terms.

Further on, commenting on a different argument from another poster that there will be no significant scale back. GMG is a bit unusual in relation to all the business with China and MQG, however being 1:1 raising doesn't necessarily mean that a lot of people will forfeit their shares. For example, many may still hold from "expensive" times. Let's say they own 10000 shares bough at $1.50, it will be hard to refuse paying $4000 extra to double their holding. The argument would have been a valid one if most people bought shares on the cheap. Also don't forget some people like myself might have a tiny holding and apply for something mega massive.

My thoughts only

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.