CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

scalpers at work, page-18

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: scalpers at work...brunette-two... Brunette-two...

Not sure why you fee the need to but in, but to set the record straight, I am not questioning anyones particular position on CSE...and for the record, I'm not holding any CSE at the moment.

I did trade it several times yesterday however...initially buying in at the open (after reading the announcement).

I held half overnight, which I sold just after the open today...and will now wait for my target re-entry levels to be breached before timing my next entry...they are very close!

Also, if you refer back to one of my posts on CSE late yesterday, I suggested people not expect today to be an up day! What's more, I have never actually advised anybody to buy or sell CSE and will not be doing so, regardless of my own position in the stock.

I call it as I see it, sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't...the bottom line is I try to put my case before the event, unlike those who only become experts afterwards.

As for my comments to SB2000 today...they were in relation to his apparent need to post on anything and everything, almost parrot fashion, with at best, non-sensical diatribe and at worst, misleading or just plain bad advice.

Please tell me the strategy behind SB2000 holding onto 1 share?...LOL...give me a break!

The fact you see his posts being of any value, basically tells me you are either; 1. an alias of his; 2. of questionable intellect or; 3. have issues with me.

Finally Brunette-two, by all means, please feel free to treat my posts as some kind of contrarian indicator...at least you are getting something of value from them.

I can't remember the last time I got anything of value from any of your posts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.