XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

would be an interesting exercise Rob however I think the...

1. 23,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    would be an interesting exercise Rob however I think the responses would be widely varied however hopefully educational if we are all dinkum..
    I somehow doubt from what I have read that there are many traders that post on HC that are pure disciplinarians that stick to a rigid set of trading rules.
    I of course may be off the mark but think most will have a basic plan and see it as a work in progress and I will enjoy the sharing of what others have tried.
    One of the most interesting (and profitable) ideas I have picked up that I had never used previously was what you refer to as speed angles.
    I have looked at these over shorter time frames (than daily) and not that great.However over a daily or weekly chart the price movements in relationship to time on many varied stocks is quite uncanny. History continuing to repeat itself. Not illogical at all when thought about as as creatures of habit we find comfort in trading in an identifiable range.
    So if I had to pick one indicator that isn't common in the menus of trading platforms that would be it. Used with support and resistance, especially trend lines (and I also like pitchforks) it is very very good imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.