This email is some sort of cheque scam.I get them in my inbox...

1. 28 Posts.
    This email is some sort of cheque scam.I get them in my inbox and i thought this one was quite original lol anyone who did it would look pretty stupid as well as get ripped off lol

MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR.‏
    Sent: Thu 4/08/10 2:31 PM
    To:

Earn NO LESS than $200 weekly to ADVERTISE on your car.
    It is Very Easy and Simple
    No Application fees required

How it works Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: MYHOME� seeks people -- regular
    citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for
    "MYHOME� plastered on your car.The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"
    that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness.The auto wraps
    tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive
    audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.
    This program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with a $200 (Two hundred dollars per Week),which is essentially a "rental" payment
    for letting our company use the space. MYHOME� shall provide experts that would handle the advert
    placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $400 (Four hundred dollars) inform of check for
    accepting to carry this advert on your car and other weekly payments will also come in the form of checks and
    delivered at your address weekly.

What you need to do is to contact the email: [email protected]

The following information below will be needed
    Full Name:
    Make of car/ year:
    Address:
    city:
    State:
    Zip code:
    Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
    Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive these information, MYHOME� looks forward to working
    with you.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Chekwas

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.