Hi I believe I was scammed by an ASX company and I am looking...

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi I believe I was scammed by an ASX company and I am looking for how to sue them.

Peretz Shapiro
    Gower He
    Bidhoy Habibi

These men are the board members of summit minerals and prior to a pump and dump handed two separate consultancy agencies eight million options and $200,000 in cash. The stock was then pumped and I watched by lines get propped to prevent any retrace.

On the 25th of June the company put out an options prospectus which resulted in a trading hole that lasted five minutes. As soon as Summit murals reopened for trading I witnessed every single propped by line be removed and millions of options get dumped resulting in a rug pull.

I personally believe this was coordinated and management had a hand in it as they intentionally gave these consultants enough options two chords a rug pull to allow a second raise for Insiders to scoop up more stock at 25 cents.

I I've tried to contact Summit minerals through many different Avenues and have not had a reply. The corporations and act clearly states they should reply within seven days. I feel like this is just a replay of loyal lithium who perhaps Shapiro is also on the board of which was also a massive pump and dump.

how can I sue these dogs

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.