PH2 3.13% 16.5¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

scammed???, page-14

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    dude this is getting boring. Reality; RLE merged with SXA, not the other way around. Sorry for your hardships over the past few years with Scotty B. At SXA we would get similar announcements.....like whatever will start at the end of the month....guess what they did, give or take a couple weeks here or there. No BS though fromSXA. I’ve been working in the Canadian oil patch for over 10 years, things don’t really work the way your envisioning through your posts. Would you like an announcement saying flow testing will begin March 29, 2021 at 11:14am???? You’ll be sorely disappointed. It doesn’t work like that. Everything is a ballpark date in this sector. But let me point out since the merger has been completed, you’ve never been lied to or taken for a ride by PH2. You have received MoU’s and JV’s. Are you seeing much directors interest change?? NO, other than accumulating. In terms of the”tanking”, do you not think there’s a lot of profit taking?? I do, that’s much different than a “tanking” stock. 5c to 35c is massive profits. If you’re that scared, than sell, or we can touch base again towards the end of the month when flow test results start coming in. Or sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $59.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $125.1K 785.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47591 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 65143 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.