TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

scandal, page-12

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Firstly,I do not claim to have any idea of how the process works to get the approval that we are after. I believe that BSI are acting for TIS to get approval through MHRA. If that is the case, the only thing the concerns me is the amount of 'interlectual property' that is passed onto to these other organisations while seeking approval. I would hate to think that these organisations have their hands on all the research data, product ingredients etc.

We all know that we have a product that is a real life changer and that being the case, IMO shares in TIS would be nice to have. I know over the years that from what I have seen is that corruption occurs in many corporations, governments etc. TIS have to be really careful that the process that we are following is not open to any such corruption and that shareholders and our product is protected at all stages of development and approval process.

It will be interesting to see what the so called purported report will exactly say and what the report will allude to.

The longer this all goes on, the more us shareholders are being frustrated. I am also still of the opinion that there is no real tikeframe set by these organisations as to just how long their investigations will take. I still feel confident that TIS is acting in the interests of shareholders and are working on contingency plans should the delays continue.

We are all anxious that the product should be on the market now. If there are other avenues to bypass such approvals as MHRA eg. government intervention to get the product on the market then maybe we should go down that avenue. Only speculating of course, as I just do not have a clue as to what policies and procedures have to be followed. I just hope that the report will not come out with instances of 'brown paper bag payments etc' being made to get the job done.

Good luck to all long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.