TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

“If we had a government that was prepared to support Aussie...

1. 44 Posts.
    “If we had a government that was prepared to support Aussie companies then VitroGro would be on sale in Australia today. TIS has done everything and more to prove the efficacy of VitroGro with much of the trial activity conducted within Australia along with all the research. Our government is gutless on this and may other matters that require them to stand up for Australians.” – Senoj.

Lateral Thinking No. 1.
    There is a government that genuinely cares about its citizens, is innovative, superbly efficient in logical thinking and logistic, and has the courage and records in cutting through BS rules and regulations. This is the government that all asian countries look up to. I am talking about the Singapore government. A small delegation could be sent there to present the facts and figures. With some luck, this could be approved in weeks if not days. Then all the asian countries would take notes and follow suit.

Lateral thinking No. 2
    Back to Australia: Run a 2- stage trial with a difference. First accept anyone with an ulcer to trial the product for free for 3 weeks. Then encourage them to enrol for a 6 month trial but they now have to pay. I think they call this Paying Forward. Repeat this process in as many hospitals as the company can handle. ……..

(Hey, go easy on me as this is my first post)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.