BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fear mongering (or scaremongering or scare tactics) is the use...

1. 21 Posts.
    Fear mongering (or scaremongering or scare tactics) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end. The feared object or subject is sometimes exaggerated, and the pattern of fear mongering is usually one of repetition, in order to continuously reinforce the intended effects of this tactic, sometimes in the form of a vicious circle.
    The above is a definition that I feel certainly exists on this forum.
    There is no doubt that a drop from 62.5 to a low of 27.5 is significant and shareholders are disappointed, but was 62.5 artificially too high or is 27.5 unreasonably too low?
    Either way there are too many posters that would yell 'fire' if they someone light up a cigarette in a building - you know who you are!!
    Lets get real - ask yourself;
    Is Aziana and Brainchip the real deal?
    Would this technology be taken on the road and displayed to the world without credibility?
    Would Aziana/Brainchip and its founder Peter Van Der Made publicly and professionally put their reputations and credibility on the line if this was not legitimate?
    http://www.aziana.com.au/system/announcements/101/20150318_Binding_HoA_To_Acquire_BrainChip.pdf

Brainchip IMO will come to fruition and will transform the world of technology - I'm in for the ride.
    Those who are not, get off the bus - we don't need the baggage.
    #Fibonarchery - look forward to your comment as always.

Heathrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.