RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ghost1, I am not going into the trader/investor argument but...

1. 227 Posts.
    ghost1, I am not going into the trader/investor argument but simply posted an observation that you have at least twice claimed that you've been holding longer and greater volumes than others, yet you also post the you have been selling and buying lower. Traders/investors that ego stroke do not survive long.

Further, with regards to canmex being lax, instead of being an armchair critic, it would be more insightful for you to telephone Mr RS and express your observations and perhaps you may understand that it takes longer to put such a deal together than it takes to walk to the corner store and buy a bag of $1.00 lollies. Perhaps Mr RS will even heed your advice, he is a very approachable chap.

Unfortunately it seems you hold perfectstage in high regard, my observations from reading past posts is that if your opinion is such, then you've been played.

As for the private emails and circle jerk work, I'm sure thats all harmless unless your entry to the inner circle has caused you anguish.

From my research I believe that the manipulations are far bigger than what many here can see, the end result is massive rewards for all with perseverance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.