VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

I have followed VMG after a brief period holding to scalp the...

1. 496 Posts.
    I have followed VMG after a brief period holding to scalp the dividend last year, which lucklily saw me offload my holding in the mid to high 40s. The subsequent
    drop in the share price has been vicious, and it would appear that the market is pushing the price towards a higher probability of insolvency. Unfortunately for holders I can't see much light at the end of the tunnel in the short term, as I would suspect there will be an army of tax loss sellers over the next 6 odd weeks. Where will the share price end up at the end of June? Maybe 13 cents? I have seen the comments about the NTA around 38 cents etc. Do you think that there would be a ready market for the assets? Would it make sense for another engineering firm to buy the assets at current values or even take over the company? If there is a risk of insolvency why not let the company enter administration and pick up the assets at a fraction of their current market value. Maybe it would make sense to take over the company and pick up staff and a ready business at a fraction of recent prices?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.