AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Patience seems to be the key with this one. I am still holding...

1. 364 Posts.

Patience seems to be the key with this one. I am still holding onto my AED shares and it is one the companies I have a more positive outlook on. Risk v Reward you are on pretty solid ground (when cash comes close to market cap).

I would also add that oil came close to US$110 a barrell today. When we finally get the announcement with the gold seal that everyone wants to see; reassurance about production and the price of oil where it is now, then this SP has to streak ahead. My guess $3-4 to start. The talk on HC about a special divy also peaked my interest. If that comes to reality would also be a nice booster.

Having watched share price, I am not too concerned. Dropped to 2.15 then recovered to 2.19 on relatively low volumes and to be 2c down.

The question for both of us is not where the SP will be in 2 weeks, but rather will the deal go through. Everything points in that direction and I have answered it for myself. Now is the time to buy. I see it as a similar situation to when AED was trading at $1.69 on open on the 25/3, then closed at 2.32 a week later and have been in limbo since.

With regards to FIRB, submission was put in prior to 7 March according to announcment on that date. We are now past the 30 day mark without any negative news. Seems to me we now outside of the set 30 day period for Treasurer to veto deal. This aside, RUDD pro Chinese Govt is not going to veto this deal. Share Holder approval is a nobrainer and Chinese Govt would have already said yes for SINOPEC to get this far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.