PSD psivida limited

scary stuff, page-5

1. 360 Posts.
    No, I haven't taken anything too personally. Nothing he said offended me. I even quoted this put-down from one of his PMs on the board because I thought it was funny:
    "Just keep posting quotes out of that $150 book (it doesn't work, we know your just typing the text and not understanding it; no one is falling for the educated Pess look) - ShareScene member"

The above is typical of the way mminion handles things. It's just a gratuitous put-down and complete rubbish. I didn't take it personally but I did think it was inappropriate behaviour from someone whose job is supposedly to keep the peace. He's egotistical and confrontational and as such is the last person you'd want as a moderator. That's what I told him that in various ways, and he didn't like it. I also suspect that he'd lost the argument over the Nasdaq $1 minimum bid rule and couldn't face up to it after all his put-downs ("can't understand the English language" etc.) and assertions that he is smart and has a business degree and I should take his word for it. Have there been any posts from mminion recently about PSD being below US$1 for 30 days and how that violates the Nasdaq rules?

Pezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.