PSD psivida limited

scary stuff, page-7

1. 360 Posts.
    Hi s4. Sorry, I know I'm probably pushing it and losing points with my previous fellow posters on SS, but the posts here have been responses to others and the one on Oze recently was inadvertent after a misunderstanding. I'm not fragile about it. I'm not looking to post about it, but if someone asks I don't see why I should avoid the subject.

As for returning to SS, I'm sure it wouldn't have happened anyway. I am yet to be even notified that I've been banned or given a reason. I e-mailed admin shortly after my access was denied and still haven't got a response. If mminion had any interest in smoking a peace pipe, or has any interest now, I would have got one. My opinion of him hasn't changed and I'm not going to suck up to him or let any dim hope of a future return to SS affect what I say. I can live without SS. BTW, you misquoted me. He's actually the world's "most dreadful moderator."

On a brighter note, yes that is a very juicy rumour if true, but it doesn't look like the market has heard about it. Spreading this rumour far and wide would be a way to put your compulsive posting to very good use.

Pezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.