ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

sce presentation, page-94

1. 1,020 Posts.
    I always try to refrain from negative posting, but when confronted with inappropriate and derogatory postings such as cruz2009's post I generally take great offense. The posting style is completely inappropriate in adult discussion and reminds me of another derogatory ex poster, Jay----, who was under the belief that harassing the CEO is an investors prerogative.

I would like disclose that I have traded ADO around 16 months ago however, since gaining greater understanding of the company, management and product, I am now a committed investor. I am more than happy to read sensible posts that contain negative sentiment if the post is balanced with appropriate reasoning, not just childish drivel.

Any poster that believes they have the right to defame the CEO of a company may need to read the TOU again.

There really are some extremely knowledgeable posters on this forum who are all very much appreciated, I really wish the small minority of senseless posts would decease.

Good luck to all investors and to the good Doc, keep up the incredible work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.