GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

" ONEPOTJust noticed onepot never posted on GBG UNTIL TODAY....

1. 216 Posts.
    " ONEPOT
    Just noticed onepot never posted on GBG UNTIL TODAY. Stick to what your good at - Losing on CBH. Astute investment!!!"

WRONG AGAIN, G's research abilities obviously very very suspect.

G know so much, are you talking one on one, face to face with one of the top 4 EPA WA officials, -- all you know is you bought at 83. Well I was in at 89. Not far behind.

Try your research again, with less haste.

HELP PLEASE,

Anybody think, lightening up on BHP, and shoving it in GBG a bad move? Would really appreciate some thoughts. On a students /part time Researchers wage at mo, so can only fund shuffle, no new funds to inject. I own SRK (like a lot), TTY (kick me), KIK (fav, my first 1 bagger, first multi bagger), STX (lovely progress), BHP (safe? gains? not sure), Rio (c bhp), MUM & MUMO (gritting teeth). Only TTY and MUM's owe me. Oh forgot GDY,(warming up nicely). My expertise in E.M. (PER's, EIA's,EIS's ERMP's, EMP's, EMS's etc etc... definitely not trading equities...hence help request. I am trying to tell the GBG faithful as much as I can re: my "area" of expertise (previous posts) without dropping myself and others in the pooh!

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.