GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Thanks C, I know nothing within my area of expertise, that would...

1. 216 Posts.
    Thanks C, I know nothing within my area of expertise, that would stop me topping up GBG, and my gut and head tells me jump in, BHP won't treat me so well in the short or medium, as GBG. Many, many posters here have mentioned the steady, level headed, (barring perhaps one little african brain storm that didn't pan out as planed, but seems now to be all but forgotten), professsional, progressive, performance of this co's management. I can do nothing but concur. I have no magnetite reservations, having done the research, although this does really seem to be sticking point for some. GBG are product value adders, NOT just diggers and shippers. Thats a plus. And its a beautifully big lump(s) they sit on and which will swell somewhat too!

Just as another slight aside.
    How do others deal with the do I trade or do I invest (hold 12 months plus), given you can be at either extreme or I'm guessing like most, somewhere inbetween. Do I sweat it and build up time, or do I cut and run on stop losses at ALL threats to capital. Its a conundrum, for me anyway. How do others factor the CG side of things in their equity investment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.