GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Why doesn't everyone here take a deep breath, say sorry and get...

1. 126 Posts.
    Why doesn't everyone here take a deep breath, say sorry and get back to what we are all here for. Short term or long term we are here for profits. I myself have bought and sold GBG several times since around 60c. I normally read HC but rarely post unless I hear a lot of gobbledegook! (Is that how it is spelt?). Given the acceleration in SP recently, it is surprising we haven't received a speeding ticket. There is a saying that stocks go up by the stairs and come down by the elevator, which is very true. All that we are seeing here is a retracement that wont last long. While I like fundamentals I place a lot of faith in technicals/charts/projections etc. We will see a pull back to about the $1.25 mark and then an increase once again. My feeling is we will see $2.00+ in the very near future, maybe August/September,and $2.50ish somewhere between Dec and June 09, but if it doesnt make the price or time frame it doesnt matter. This stock is only going one way. The SH at MMX are crying because they arent valued as much as MIS and MMX is currently at $4.14.
    I own MMX, but they dont have what GBG have, so I wouldnt rule out $5.00 in the foreseeable future. My apologies to all those that pick up my spelling mistakes, disagree with me, or think I'm a ramper or a "down ramper" (A bit of an oxymoron that one). My mother was a Gypsy and I inherited her crystal ball, so dont pick on how I come up with my prognosis. GBG- buy,buy buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.