AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I'm with Tangentland here. I feel a bit like the Sleeping Beauty...

1. 235 Posts.
    I'm with Tangentland here. I feel a bit like the Sleeping Beauty (avoid the obvious please); I dozed off and when I woke up 2011 seems to have disappeared. The talk here all along has been how simple and how quickly this product could appear OTC once a deal is signed. No bureaucratic demands, no tests remaining, huge demand ready to be satisfied etc. So what on earth happened to 2011?

Some time ago I was feeling a little peeved that the timeline had extended into 2011. I got over that ok, justifying it by making sure all the t's were crossed and i's dotted. It still to my mind remained a formality and reinforced my feeling that this was almost a risk-free proposition, notwithstanding the usual things advisers have to bring up... the world could end, the western system could collapse, in short the same risks carried by companies like CBA etc plus the possibility that a company this size can be brought to its knees by one corrupt executive. All those risks remain the same for 2012 as 2011, so I can only reiterate, what the hell happened to 2011?

At this rate it won't be medical problems that will prevent me from collecting, it will be natural causes. And people seem happy with it! Looking desperately for positives, I may have a shiny new transplanted liver by the time the party comes along and I may be able to have a couple of beers with my fellow True Believers. At the moment that doesn't overcome my general grumpiness.

Changing the subject slightly, I had also come around to the idea of a CR because I rationalised that the cellucreme would provide a SP rise sufficient to say the CR would take place at a nice juicy premium to today's prices; I was thinking around 50-60c, providing good cash returns without massive dilution. At those prices it would only be needed at all to fully fund the oxycodin project.

it would appear that not for the first time I have overlooked something glaringly obvious. If someone could explain to me where 2011 is projected to have disappeared to I would be most appreciative because at the moment I just feel dumb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.