LYC 0.78% $6.42 lynas rare earths limited

@qbal47You seem to totally misunderstand the reasoning behind my...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    @qbal47

You seem to totally misunderstand the reasoning behind my COP/production plot! You seem to have no intention to do it yourself. So that misunderstanding is to be expected I guess...

My plot is not designed to try to predict future production levels by LYC at all! It is purely an attempt to create a rational reconciliation between both the actual COP represented in past financial reports with past, present and future COP guidance by LYC management.

I believe my plot does a fair job of doing the task for which it was designed. It helps me to understand quite well what is actually going on with the company rather than rely totally on hearsay or pure guess work. You can do the same but you have to do the work yourself as I said I will NOT do it for you!

Any attempt to try to determine the accurate future production levels by LYC remains IMO pure guesswork or a reliance on hearsay. You may take a shot at that if you wish but I won't until there is some proven history to allow an accurate guess with some confidence.

Good luck to you on that one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.42
Change
0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $6.010M 935.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.43 18139 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.