CYP 0.00% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Scenarios discussion, page-2

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Good idea for a thread blokes. So my take -

Many would now take it as a given that there are at least three powerful groups in the Cymerus know - FF, Sumitomo and LKS; four if you include Fidelity.
    I doubt Fuji will exercise the GvHD option. As sector rightly pointed out, why pay huge royalties on one smaller value therapy when the whole lot would probably go 'under the hammer' for 600 million. Still a knock down price; but it's been said: move on.

My suggested scenario would be -
    Fuji come in with a 400 million bid prior to the option expiry date.
    LKS jumps in to do a place of 15% at $2.50/$3.00 putting 35-45 in the coffers.
    Then enter into a bidding option exercise war for OA, putting a further (at least) 10 mill into those healthy coffers.
    The winner or even partners in the OA exercise bid win, re list that entity on the NASDAQ or Chinese SE, we pick up a further non dilutive equity from 'clever' negotiations tied to new OA license listing, say 50 million. Chinese as I've said before love holistic medicines.
    In 9 months we could be comfortably $20, re list Cynata on NASDAQ, sign up the license for Cytokine Release Syndrome with purchasers of either Juno or Kite Pharma. There you are - now we're $100!

Could easily go this way...
    $2 starting to look a bit inadequate to say the least!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $24.71K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33964 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.