MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Its called free thinking or white boarding....but it appears I...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Its called free thinking or white boarding....but it appears I need to pander to your unwritten rules not to upset you........you're the one putting negative spin on it.  I have no control on how you interpret my findings. I am trying to solve a problem. Why are you so personally aggrieved... ?

Anyway:

There is a dam good chance that it might be a sign on bonus.. which is perfectly reasonable when you consider the level of attraction this company had to stellar recruits pre-June 2016.......I will mention again its like Nixon vs Kennedy , they are like chalk n cheese so what is the attraction.....a sign on bonus and maybe the $620,000 loan to other entities in 2016 June 4c as well, might be one be part of that as well, you will never know.

I am not being cheeky, but  when I say BQT technology is great but doesn't sell, just look at its historical revenues, what brings an amazing logistics gun slinger to a town like Chris Fergus dragging a whole host of merry men/women with him?

*He has a dream for himself and his team.
    * He's doing it for wealth creation which can include a sign on bonus.
    * He has something for that MSP wants

At the AGM he said a number of times that the technology   (BQT and FFT) is what would be ultimately support Ava presence in the big end of town.......Paraphrasing his words "Ava is service company ultimately replaceable should the market deem fit, but with product technology held by BQT and FFT, if those products are installed, we become more embedded in the longer term" and "all the great companies of the world have products and the products are great here they just need a proper platform"
    With regards to insight into fft/MSP mentality of business plan...The word Platform was repeated over and over.

Having said all that, there is substantial risk to for him to come, set up shop on a foundation  of unimpressive management. A sign on bonus de-risks the move.....and may have been the only way to get him to come halfway around the world...........if it happened, The numbers look too convenient, to perfectly matched in size and date for it to not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.